WELCOME TO NEW LIFE CHURCH AND THE LOFT FAMILY ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE
To make your stay as fun and safe as possible please note:
Visitors are responsible for their own conduct and those they have responsibility over.
Personal possessions are at your own risk, please keep them with you at all times (other than when participating in the Escape Rooms).
No alcohol, drugs or smoking of any kind allowed on the premises
Safety participation statement – all Loft activities
All activities are undertaken at the responsibility of the participant who must adhere to any safety guidelines and specific rules. No participant should put themselves or others at risk during any activity. Do speak to a staff member (wearing Loft uniform) for any further information or clarification.
When used properly the bouldering wall is a very safe installation although there are still inherent risks to be aware of as with any activity. Your safety is maximised by listening to instructions and following the rules as below and by not pushing beyond one’s personal limits.
- No one to participate in bouldering activity if under 5 years of age
- Wear suitable shoes and clothing: no loose-fitting clothes or hoodies
- Do not jump down from the wall – climb down
- Do not participate with pre-existing medical conditions, including but not limited to; circulatory conditions, heart or lung conditions, recent surgeries, back or neck conditions, high blood pressure, spinal, musculoskeletal or head injury or when pregnant.
- No jewellery, watches or mobile phones
- Empty all pockets and ensure glasses are secured.
- No food, drinks or chewing gum
- Climbing wall can only be used under staff supervision
- Warm up before climbing
- 1 user per 2 metres wall width only
- Mat area should be kept clear at all times below the climber
- No goading, risk-taking or crossing width boundaries
- Take the activity seriously and concentrate!
Emergency including fire
Everyone on the premises should take some responsibility for their own safety wherever possible, including being aware of their closest fire exits which are clearly marked.
We operate CCTV throughout our premises for safety, security and good management purposes.